PELock Community Suite
Sammich

Licencing & Trial Question

Guest Drex

Hi,

I'm checking out the demo version 2.7 and the output executable could not run on Windows 7 64bit. The executable is C# VS2015 / .NET 4. I tried both AnyCPU and x86 builds. I get "xxx has stopped working" message when I attempt to run the exe. I select as little options as possible except for SHA1 (since .netsrhink says SHA256 was not possible).

Any suggestions/instructions?

Hello, I tried using the emailing service close to 24h ago, and since I'm without a response so far, I figured I'd make this thread and hopefully someone has the answer. (Hoping the product itself is better than customer support >_>) 

I'm just wondering, with the Trial/Licencing feature of PElock, is there a server authentication to validate the licences/trials, or?

I was almost completely sold on purchasing PELock because it offers everything I need, however since the support is absolutely horrendous, I've changed my mind.

I messaged the 'help live chat' feature, and when I realised I wasn't going to get a response, I sent an email using the contact form. Only to wait 3-4 days to wait for him to respond to the live chat message (Which I didn't ask any questions in, I just said 'hello, anyone there' basically, but not respond to my contact form email with the questions I actually needed answered, not to mention not replying to this forum. 

I get that he's probably a solo developer, so am I,  and even though I'm busy, I always make time on a daily basis to respond to my clients. If he can't even dedicate time to pre sale questions, I highly doubt he's going to make time furthering his products.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.